Set Boundaries And Learn To Say NO kindly
Free Feature Book!
ATTENTION: Feeling overwhelmed by your responsibilities and desire to people-please?
“How To Say No Without Feeling Guilty So That You Can Take Control of Your Life Instead of Life Controlling You”
With These Simple Tips, You’ll Set Healthy Boundaries And Take Back Your Life In No Time!
Competition in the workplace has been increasing dramatically over the last couple of years.
According to a four-year survey by Asana, 82% of respondents say that they have been overworked. As a result, burnout has increased, and staff morale has decreased.
As if these statistics were not already bad enough, the day and age we live in these days has only amplified the issue tenfold.
Not only do we have to fight against other employees, but we now have to compete against technology and other extreme factors. With this in mind, it is no shock that employees are taking on an extreme workload and refusing to say no to their boss.
People-Pleasing Extends Beyond The Office
But this mentality of refusing to say no extends well beyond the office.
In fact, many people feel overwhelmed by their desire to people-please in all facets of their lives.
You may feel the desire to people-please with your family, friends, and people you happen to pass on the street. Though wanting to please people is not inherently bad, people-pleasing has numerous negative effects on the people-pleaser.
For example, it sets unrealistic standards, puts self-care on the back burner, decreases self-esteem, and increases stress and anxiety. All around, this overwhelming sense to people-please is dangerous to your health and others around you.
Creating Healthy Boundaries Requires Self-Discipline and Self-Respect
The only way to beat people-pleasing is to have intense self-discipline, self-respect, and knowledge of your inner voice. Though these items may sound easy on paper, they are extremely difficult to implement, especially for the people-pleaser.
Even for those who were not people-pleasers by nature, having the discipline, respect, and knowledge to say no to people can be extremely uncomfortable and awkward. So, it is imperative to set strict rules for yourself and others so that you know how to navigate these awkward situations.
The best way to set rules for yourself and others is by creating healthy boundaries.
Boundaries are like invisible fences that you use to separate your feelings, needs, and wants from other people’s feelings, needs, and wants. The benefit of setting boundaries is that you will be able to take back your life, increase your self-esteem, and build healthier relationships with those around you.
Unfortunately, many people have no clue how to begin setting healthy boundaries. There are many misconceptions and misinformation about boundary setting, which makes it difficult to know how to begin if you’ve never done it before.
In order to create and enforce effective and healthy boundaries, it is imperative to have the tools and skills for boundary setting. Like any other task, boundary setting takes practice and knowledge.
With that being said, I am proud to introduce you to…
How To Say No Without Feeling Guilty So That You Can Take Control of Your Life Instead of Life Controlling You
Here is what you will learn in the course
- The definition of boundaries;
- The benefits of setting boundaries;
- The 6 main types of boundaries;
- Why setting boundaries can be difficult;
- How to set boundaries;
- The proper motivation for setting boundaries;
- How to define your own boundaries;
- How to enforce your boundaries;
- How to set boundaries while dating;
- How to talk about boundaries with a partner;
- How to set boundaries in a marriage;
- How to set boundaries with children;
- How to set boundaries at work;
- Why you need boundaries in the workplace;
- How to express your boundaries to your boss;
- What to do when you experience pushback from your boss;
- How to set boundaries with yourself, including financial, health, social media, and scheduling boundaries;
- The three most common boundary resistance techniques;
- What to keep in mind when you face pushback;
- How to handle someone who disrespects your boundaries;
- Ways to measure the success of your boundaries;
And much more!